Thrive in the City
What is Thriving?
Thriving, an urban resource collaborative that seeks to systematically provide sound theological training, character development and functional tools among urban leaders. The 3rd annual Thriving Summit will be held on October 11-12, 2013 at Epiphany Fellowship in Philadelphia where urban missionaries, church leaders and church planters nationwide plan to attend.Continue Reading
The Summit is an annual gathering hosted by Thriving as a yearly collaborative by which urban leaders from global contexts gather together for encouragement, relationship building, training, and resourcing. The goal is to foster dialogue among those who are actively engaged in local church connected and submitted urban ministry; as well as those who aspire to do so.
Thriving Summit 2013: Fight
In the bible it talks quite a bit concerning fighting. Paul in particular uses battle imagery to describe the Christian life on earth until Jesus returns. We are to be fighters in every area of our lives. In 1 Timothy 6:12 the word for fight means strive to do with intensity and effort.
- Fight for Gospel Truth (1Timothy 6:12) = Eric Mason
- Fight for Love (Gal 5:13-15) = Blake Wilson
- Fight for Your Family (Neh 4:14) = Willie Richardson
- Fight to Lead (Joshua 1) = John Bryson
- Fight for Maturity and Purity (1Tim 4:11-16) = H. B. Charles II
- Fighting to Walk with God (He 12:1-2) = Dr. Crawford Loritts
For a minimum donation all proceeds go to supporting missions in urban cities nationwide.